Easy to use and Manage
- Transform your expenses from a Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) to an Operational Expenditure (OPEX) model – a simple monthly price for equipment and support
- OPEX model allows you to eliminate large capital expenses
- Never miss a call with the fault tolerance inherent to private cloud service
- Remove communications infrastructure management burden
- Fully managed with 24x7x365 technical and operational support
- Exceptional resilience and reliability (99.999% up-time), by Geo-redundant data-centers
- Includes MAC Request (Move, Adds, Changes) management
No Hidden Costs
- Simple monthly charge, for everything, including hardware, profile, features, and support
- Standard features include Call Detail Reporting, Enhanced 911 & Notifications, and 70 minutes of domestic long distance service per user
- Full life-time warranty on all Cisco desk phones purchased from CBB
The Enterprise Hosted Communications Solution (EHCS) provides enterprises with predictable and competitive monthly costs per handset, with a choice of basic and enhanced features, all customizable to meet your needs. It includes the full unified communications suite of applications: telephony, messaging, E911, softphone, instant messaging and presence, video, collaboration, conferencing, and more, all available as a cloud service.
EHCS scales as need by enterprise customers, meets enterprise security and compliance requirements, and provides the resiliency and robustness of an enterprise communications solution.
How it works
The Enterprise Hosted Communications Solution (EHCS) enables businesses to quickly increase productivity with the latest collaboration and unified communication tools, while decreasing the time, energy, effort, and costs associated with providing your own telephony environment. EHCS is a secure and innovative cloud-based collaboration platform built from day one with productivity, scalability, flexibility, efficiency and performance in mind. By design the EHCS platform enables organizations to provide differentiated collaboration solutions for users based on their roles, regardless of their location. EHCS is powered by the industry leading Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). EHCS is hosted in two geo-redundant datacenters with 29+ circuits and a 99.999% up-time.
Cisco’s latest industry-leading technology
Installation, On-boarding and support
Simple, ‘as a service’ pricing
Dedicated 24x7x365 US Based Support
The Enterprise Network Operations Center (ENOC) functions as the nucleus of CBB’s Managed Services Group. Combining state-of-the-art monitoring tools, service management software, ITIL processes and dedicated people, the ENOC remotely monitors and supports a customer’s IT Infrastructure, allowing them to focus on their business. The ENOC is housed in a contemporary 30,000 sq/ft facility with over 100 full-time Tier I/II/III/IV Engineers, Service Delivery Managers and other Operational Support staff. This Tier I group was established to provide 24/7 support for our customers around the globe and enable their future growth.
“The Bureau of Workman’s Compensation reports over 24 months that they saved nearly $1 million. The Office of Budget Management (OBM) reports that over this same period, the State of Ohio saved $6.8 million, again leveraging NGTS.” – Stu Davis, CIO State of Ohio
*NGTS is the internal name of the State of Ohio’s Hosted Unified Communications solution
It’s time to see collaboration differently. Transform the way your business collaborates today.